Duration 6 Weeks (5 days a week)
Timing Morning & Evening
Introduction to piping.
• Design basis water and steam piping.
• Pipe sizing, pressure drop calculations, equivalent length of pipe and fittings.
• Piping Layout design and leak testing.
• Sectional detail and drawings.
• Introduction to Stress Analysis (Pipe support and Pipe racks).
• Piping of valves, centrifugal pumps and other equipment like engines cooling tower and chiller, piping at elevation.
• Heat tracing and Insulation of pipes.
• Water systems piping and corrosion protection.
• Steam system piping.
• Fire protection system piping.
• Oil and gas piping system.
• Process and instrumentation diagrams, compressed air piping.
• Bill of quantities for the piping material, insulation, instrumentation and steel structure.
Conversion tables, pipe properties, friction loss, international piping material specifications, misc fluid and their properties.