Duration 6 Weeks (5 days a week)
Timing Morning & Evening
Introduction of Supply Chain Management:
Identify how supply chain management relates to:
- Customer satisfaction
- Improving performance
- Lowering costs
- Product development
- Define the terms
- o Upstream and downstream
- Raw material
- Carrying cost
- Order generation
- Order taking
- Order fulfillment
- Returns management
- Comprehend the flows of supply chain management and data warehouses
This course comprises of 8 weeks and will take you through all the steps involved in logistics & supply chain right from…
- Scope of the Supply Chain.
- Importance of the Supply Chain.
- Factors that affect the Supply Chain.
- Requirements for a robust process.
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Obstacles and barriers.
- Different Supply Chain Strategies.