Duration 6 Weeks (5 days a week)
Timing Morning & Evening
Introduction of Programmable logic controllers(PLC’S):
The training aim of this course is to teach the basic instructions of a PLC with a strong element of practical, hands on simulation of industrial related circuits. The course is paced to suit all learners. This course is not for people with prior PLC knowledge and programming
On completion of the course,
participants will be able to
- understand the safety issues involved with PLCs and appreciate the need for safe working practices
- understand how PLCs are incorporated into modern industrial control systems, and the typical applications they are put to
- understand the logic functions performed by basic PLC instructions
- understand the methods of addressing inputs and outputs of PLCs
- understand the various methods of transmitting signals to and from PLCs
- Back-up programs and restore them back to PLCs.
- Compare the procedures involved in local and remote I/O expansion.