Duration 6 Weeks (5 days a week)
Timing Morning & Evening
Introduction of Electrician:
Our Electrician Training online course materials align with the latest version of the National Electrical Code, and we’ll teach you how to install and maintain electrical systems in homes and commercial businesses.
Upon successful completion, students are prepared to:
- Think critically, do research, calculate minimum requirements, and solve problems.
- Produce take-off lists, perform layout and install new materials for existing and new projects.
- Accurately demonstrate entry-level skills in residential, commercial, and industrial electrical installation and maintenance.
- Practice safety on the job and recognize potential hazards.
- Read and interpret all sections of blueprints and draft electrical circuits.
Integrate carpentry, masonry, plumbing, and HVACR systems with electrical installation and maintenance.
Demonstrate the qualities of an apprentice electrician: positive attitude and behavior, discipline, promptness and attendance, ability to work alone or with others, with cultural awareness and good communication skills.